Learn how to turn your hobby into an online business in just 30 days without the overwhelm and see how easy it really is…..
- Tired of working 40 hours a week and still living paycheck-to-paycheck?
- You want to start a business but just don’t know where to start?
- Or maybe you’re 50+ and can’t find a job because of your age?
You’re not alone
Don’t let you age keep you from for filling your dreams. You are just an idea way from living your best life and doing what you love.
“First Things First” is designed to help you create a business without the overwhelm. It’s a step-by-step guide that takes you from the idea stage through the actual business process. When your done with this 3 week course you will own your very own LEGIT business and you will be on your way to making money doing what you love.
Do you need some business ideas!
Download my Free guide to “50 Business Ideas for the 50+ women”.
If you’re ready and want some clarity on what business to implement, how to get started and how to turn your ideas or hobby into a REAL business you’re in the right place. I will personally walk you through each step, give you all the necessary resources, tools and action plan you need so you will be up and running in 30 days!
My 3-week Personal coaching course “First Things First” will get you started and ready to grow a successful online or offline business in just 30 days!
Here’s what you will receive
- Identify your business
- Selecting a name for your business
- How to acquire a business license
- Secure a domain name
- Developing a slogan
- Create a professional logo
- How to design a website
- Create 2 social media platforms to promote your business
- Set up an email marketing platform to grow an email list
- 3-one hour personal coaching sessions
- A weekly action plan to help you move through the process with ease
- One 15 minute follow up to recap your progress
Don’t let another year pass you by. GET STARTED NOW!
You get all this for Only $97 (one time)
3 payments of $43 (Total $129)
Only 6 spots available!!!!First Things First Your Guide to Starting Your Own Business